The primary function of this role will be to positively promote and market the company among various audiences. This position with collaborate with internal and external departments to achieve brand consistency, coordination of messages and the highest standards for internal and external communications.
- Organising and preparing tradeshows and seminars for the UK
- Organising and preparing customers events in the UK (e.g open days) Coordinate and manage the design and production and dissemination of marketing publications for the business, such as newsletters.
- Conduct Branch and Embedded Facility audits in order to ensure uniform branding throughout the UK following Group governance.
- Collaboratively manage and co-ordinate update of the website
- Manage and animate social medias
- Coordinate the design of artwork for UK documentations, banners, exhibition displays, adverts etc
- Ensuring the rebranding process when acquisitions or move of labs
- Ensuring email marketing campaigns
- Interfacing with PR agency for dispatching UK press releases.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Preferably of graduate calibre – the company can support a Grad looking for their first role in marketing and communications working for a global market leader.
- Excellent written and verbal skills required
- Ability to demonstrate creative thinking and problem solving skills
- Proven ability to work effectively with multiple individuals and manage several projects at once.
- Excellent IT skills with experience of managing websites and social media
- Must be able to drive as the role will cover the business within the UK
- Willingness and flexibility to travel will be a requirement