Looking for a Production Manager to be responsible for the daily working of the production department and warehouse.
You would also be responsible for develop plans to maintain an efficient and effective and productive working environment.
- Lead, guide, evaluate and develop a high performing team of employees to ensure that the department achieves the business objectives
- Ensure the success of the team by providing up to date training and motivating the team to add value to customers
- Manage all production activities to maximise the use of the organisation’s resources and meet established production specifications and schedules, volume, delivery and wastage targets in accordance with all standards
- Coordinates activities that affect operational decisions and business requirements
- Works with QEHS team to ensure compliance is kept up to date and within legal guidelines
- Responsible for the production, procurement, and planning of daily operations
- Communicates with all relevant employees to ensure delivery times are met
- Plans, schedules, and reviews workload and manpower to ensure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis
- Monitors production compliance to relevant quality standards
- Ensure that working area is safe at all times in order to comply with Health and Safety standards
- Provides support and guidance to employees
What qualifications should you have?
- Engineering background/environment
- Strong ability to lead and influence others
- Must have previous managerial experience of operating and leading within a production environment
- Commercial understanding of general finance and budgeting
- Strong knowledge of best practices and stock management systems
- Excellent communications skills; verbally and written/electronic
- Working knowledge of all Microsoft programs
- Engineering background
- Masters degree